Friday, November 21, 2008

eggs and wine.

Jarrad Italia. Thank you for following my blog. You rock.
See people, you'd all get that kind of attention if you would just get your thumbs out of your asses and click on the -follow this blog- link. but really Jarrad, miss you man.

Okay so, today I'm going to be talking to you about the relations between global warming and the ecological methods used to prevent it in the northern countries. Or i might just discuss the fact that in the beginning, there must have been someone who once said: see that chicken over there? I'm gonna eat the next thing he pops out of his butt.

Today, our teacher advised us to go out and try the famous french wine that comes out the 22 of november every year. Apparently, this wine is so awesome that it is against the law (seriously) to serve it at restaurants before the 22nd. So as cultural as I am, I went out with this cool american girl in my class to try it and as told, the beaujolais wine was everywhere!!! at 2 euros a glass, we got wasted. Thank you, french wine events. To our defense, what signifies the beaujolais is that it's meant to be enjoyed immediately and not be left to age, so I think we handled that pretty well.

In other news, it is officially on. I am moving to Florence the 3rd of september. I could not look forward to it more. As cheesy as it sounds, i've been listening to nothing but italian music all week thinking "soon, I could be singing along!!!" dormi sepolto in un campo di grano...! or something like that.

ok goodnight

//yasnaeatdrunk

10 comments:

Mike Denial said...

italy?! you just got even more awesome. seriously, i'm all mob books, movies, tv-series, video games... it got me hooked on italy. and the food! ah, forget about it! like i said, awesome.

Anonymous said...

men kom igen nu! hon förstår fortfarande svenska!

yasnaeatbamboo said...

no fighting, this is a blog of peace.

Mike Denial said...

i say more english to the people!

Anonymous said...

blablablabla...

Mike Denial said...

hmm, jag undrar vem hemlighemlig kan vara... (kolla, jag pratar svenska! vad är det för fel på mig?) :)

Coding diaries said...

I SAID NO FIGHTING!!

Mike Denial said...

här är det ingen som fajtas, vi bara kramas!

Ranna said...

MARG BAR YASNA MARG BAR YASNA MARG BAR YASNA

yasnaeatbamboo said...

hahahah see I still don't get why you would write that